POSITION AVAILABLE: Utility Worker – GMP Department
SHIFT: 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM (This is the normal scheduled shift, however other shifts may be assigned as needed)
RATE OF PAY: $19.91/hour
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sweeps and cleans floors of dust.
- Keeps walls and equipment clean.
- Performs routine air filter maintenance as directed by GMP Supervisor.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
- Cleaning of product storage tanks (requires ability to work from suspended Bosun’s Chair & Safety Line).
- Overtime work required as scheduled.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Working knowledge of cleaning procedures.
- Ability to perform manual work for long periods of time.
- Ability to understand and carry out written and verbal instructions.
RESPONSIBLE TO: Food/Plant Safety Manager –Chad Boushee