POSITION AVAILABLE: Journeyman Electrician
SHIFT: 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM (This is the normal scheduled shift, however other shifts may be assigned as needed)
RATE OF PAY:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Troubleshoot electrical systems to minimize or eliminate downtime.
• Install electrical components for projects throughout the Mill/Elevator.
• Work with up to 4160 volt 3-phase equipment and switchgear.
• Operate steam boiler, cross trains as a boiler operator.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Experience in installation and maintenance repair
• Experience in troubleshooting programmable logic controllers, motors, motor controls and mcc distribution.
EDUCATION AND/OR TRAINING:
• A 2-year electrical/ electronics degree or equivalent
• Work history experienced in electronics is requires.
• Have a journeyman “A” Electrical License in North Dakota
RESPONSIBLE TO: Electrical Supervisor –Shane Johnson