POSITION AVAILABLE: Car Checker/Equipment Operator – 2nd Shift
SHIFT: 3:00 PM – 11:00 PM (This is the normal scheduled shift, however other shifts may be assigned as needed)
RATE OF PAY: $25.27/hour (Shift Differential will apply)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Seal and fumigate railcars (during fumigation season) according to NDM and customer specifications.
- Assign Seals to customer orders.
- Keep inventory of all fumigation supplies.
- Spot railcars for loading and cleaning as needed.
- Assist in keeping entire bulk loading area clean.
- Other duties as assigned.
The primary responsibility of this position is the Bulk Loading of railcars. However, employees in this position will be trained and become qualified to perform all necessary duties in the Bulk Loading department, including: Head Loader, Spouter, Car Cleaner, Feed Loader, Tote Packer, Bran/Specialty Packer operator, loading of trailers, unloading of railcars and any other general
warehouse duties required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to understand and carry out both written and verbal instructions.
- Must be physically able to perform duties assigned to him/her, willing to cooperate, and be able to anticipate duties without excessive supervision.
- Current North Dakota State Commercial Pesticide Applicator’s License or must be obtained within 30 day training period.
Valid Driver’s License.
RESPONSIBLE TO: Packing/Loading Warehouse Superintendent – Alan Sundby