POSITION AVAILABLE: Apprentice Electrician
SHIFT: 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM (This is the normal scheduled shift, however other shifts may be assigned as needed)
RATE OF PAY:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Troubleshoot electrical systems to minimize or eliminate downtime.
• Install electrical components for projects throughout the Mill/Elevator.
• Work with up to 4160 volt 3-phase equipment and switchgear.
• Operate steam boiler, cross trains as a boiler operator.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Basic understanding of installation and maintenance repair for electrical components
• Basic understanding of troubleshooting electrical components such as programmable logic controllers, motors, motor controls and mcc distribution
EDUCATION AND/OR TRAINING:
• A 2-year electrical/ electronics degree or equivalent
• A current ND apprentice license
RESPONSIBLE TO: Electrical Supervisor –Shane Johnson